Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grace for your spirit Feb 19,2008

Grace for your spirit
With all my heart I have sought Thee; Do not let me wander from Thy commandments. Thy word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against Thee. Ps 119:10-11

People often ask me why people who study the Bible don’t live by His word. I took a class in geometry when I was fourteen. I learned a few things and passed the class. I haven’t had a desire for geometric instruction since. Could that be the answer to the question? Have many studied the Bible once a long time ago, passed the tests for church membership, and then haven’t thought about it since? Are we continuing to seek for truth and guidance? Do we treasure it in our hearts? That may be the main reasons we are sinning against Him.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: