Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grace for your spirit March 18, 2008

Grace for your spirit
Little children, let us not love with word of with tongue, but in deed and truth. I John 3:18

A boy once said to a girl, "I love you with all my heart. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest river, jump the widest chasm, fight the fiercest storm, and if I’m not too busy Saturday night, I might come and see you." Talk is cheap. The best expression of love is time and effort. If someone we really love is in the hospital, we find time to visit everyday, maybe all day. To others, the words of love come out of our mouths, but we never quite get there. When we are truthful about our love for someone, the rest of our body will soon follow. What did we say about our love for Jesus? Let's see your love soon!

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: