Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grace for your spirit March 26,2008

Grace for your spirit
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? Then I said, "Here am I. Send me! Isaiah 6:8

Isaiah the prophet had a life-changing experience. He stood for the throne of God confessing that he was a ruined and sinful man. Then he received the cleansing forgiveness from the touch of God. God needed a someone to proclaim His truth to a sinful people. There was no one else qualified to make His call to the people, except one who had experienced it already. The same call is given today to Christians to go to a lost and dying world. Who can go lead others in the way of salvation, except the ones who have experienced it? God still calls for us saying, "Who will go for Us?"

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: