Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grace for your spirit May 22, 2008

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, Ephesians 5:15

The Christian walk of light is through a field of darkness. We must learn to walk in a careful new way in a field of land mines placed there by the Devil The KJV uses the word "circumspectly" in this passage to describe our walk. It means accurately measuring each step. That kind of walk improves with practice and good light from above. I walk everyday for my health. I used to be afraid of escalators. I was afraid I would trip and fall. As I continued to walk, my steps became surer each day, and now they are not an obstacle anymore. I still don’t want to try it in the dark. May we let God light our path, continue to practice, and He will make our steps sure. That's the walk of the wise.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: