Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What to expect at the Northwest Church of Christ

What to expect at the Northwest Church of Christ
People you will meet
You will meet Christians who believe in one all knowing, all powerful God, who inspired the Bible to provide our standard of right and wrong. Followers of Christ who believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead, and ascended back to the Father. Christians who believe that saving faith includes repentance and baptism by immersion in water for the forgiveness of sins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Morning Worship Activities
Enjoy congregational singing without instruments. Prayers will be offered that allows our needs to be brought to Him. Communion service offered every Sunday to remember the Lord’s death until He returns. Lessons from the Bible that will teach us God’s word.You may expect the worship to be warm, friendly, and orderly. No one is ever required to speak or made to feel uncomfortable in any way. We pray you will feel welcome to come and stay
.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Questions We Would Like To Help You Answer
1) Is my heart right with God?
2) If today were my last day on earth, do I know for sure if I would go to heaven?
3) If God asked me why He should let me into heaven, what would my answer be?
4) If I could be shown a way from the Bible, that I could stand before God without guiltor fear, would I be interested?

No comments: