Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grace for your spirit January 13, 2009

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

Many famour entertainers live the glamorous lives as celebrities. Lives that many people wanted to imitate. Songs like, Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way" is almost their biography. Unfortunately, most people prefer "My Way, to His Way. In our effort to live as God wishes, we are unable to do it our way. We must do it His way. That life will not always be glamorous,, but when we get to heaven it will certainly vindicate our selection. The anthem of heaven will be "I did it His Way". What about the song "I did it my way"? That will be the national anthem in hell.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: