Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grace for your spirit February 18, 2009

My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. II Cor 12:9

God wants us to recognize that His power can perfect any weakness we may have, and make us useful. Many Christians have become eloquent boasting about their weaknesses. They say proudly, "I know my limitations." Any way to avoid being busy is just fine with them That kind of boasting is not fine. Paul lets us know that the boast should be what God can do with our weaknesses to make us strong and effective. Is God’s grace not sufficient for us? Are we that weak and pitiful? It is time for us to repent and allow God to take charge of our weaknesses and make them powerful.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: