Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grace for your spirit February 26, 2009

For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments--I am the LORD. The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.   Exodus 12:12-13

The news of this last plague on Egypt was met with mixed responses.  Some believed and got the blood on the doorpost right away.  Some didn’t believe it at all and did nothing. Those who doubted and did nothing suffered. The others were free.  How similar is the coming of Jesus.  The blood of Jesus will deliver us from death.  Everyone else will suffer eternal damnation. Get to the blood of Jesus now.  Please don’t wait and don’t doubt.

 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23

No comments: