Friday, June 19, 2009

Grace for your spirit June 19, 2009

Grace for your spirit

Save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh. Jude 23

As faithful children of God, we need to be into the work of saving souls from the fire. When we get hold of those that are slipping away, we need to hold on tight and not let go. As the mean older brother of five, I found a good way to persecute and hurt my younger brothers. I would pull on them and pull on them, and then just at the worst moment, I would let go. As they fell down, they got hurt, and I got in trouble. As we pull on lost souls, often we let go just at the worst possible moment. As they fall away from the Lord, they get hurt, and believe me, we get into trouble. Hang on to the lost until they have pulled from danger. Don’t be a mean older brother or sister. Be faithful.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: