Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grace for your spirit July 22, 2009

Grace for your spirit

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:2

The men who wrote the Psalms were struggling every day. The Spirit gave them protection and comfort in difficult times, and left a message to share with all of us. It should remind us that the same measure of help is reserved for us too. Do we really know that we are in a war, and our enemy seeks to kill us? God gives us a fortress, a shield, a horn of salvation, and a stronghold to deliver us in Christ and His abiding Spirit. Why would we leave home without it? Let’s be glad for all the protection, and praise His name. He will be there for us.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: