Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grace for your spirit August 26, 2009

Grace for your spirit

Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, Ephesians 4:1

The Ephesian letter talks about how we should walk. We should walk in a worthy manner, as children of light, walking carefully with wisdom. The way we walk tells others a whole lot about our Christian character. As we exercise our Christian faith each day, our walk will reflect our confidence, and trust I walk the mall everyday for an hour. I can’t see big difference every day, but over time, my steps are surer, and I receive the benefits. Let’s walk in a worthy manner every day, so we never get too lazy to walk the Christian road with others. Someone down the road needs our encouragement. Giddy up. Let’s go! That’s the worthy walk.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: