Monday, March 29, 2010

Grace for your spirit March 29, 2010

Grace for your spirit
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7
Sometimes when we are overcome with trials and tribulations, we forget the basics of our relationship to God. We forget to pray, and give our requests to God. We forget to look to Him for peace, and the guarding of our hearts. We begin to lose our sense of humor, our good sense, our Christian principles, and finally we start to lose our minds. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. This past week, my life has been a trial over something so trivial as email troubles. I thought I could solved it myself, and I was a total failure until I gave it all tot he Lord. The peace that passes all understanding sure is nice. MY we all remember to put God frist in our trials. His grace puts everything back into perspectives. We all start to feel better, then everyone around us feels better too. Thank you God for your marvelous grace.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: