Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Barry Wright Baptism

One day I invited a man to our worship. He was amazed that we didn't sing with instruments and immediately offered to buy us a organ. He had never even heard the term a cappella. Later at a local restaurant, he continued to give me a hard time about it. As he talked, a voice broke in from across the restaurant. This man said he went to an a cappella church. I introduced myself to him and we became acquainted. Later, I visited him in the hospital and he expressed interest in studying the Bible and being baptized. After being baptized and worshiping with us, he met a Christian girl and they have been married. Through these relationship, his brother began attending. This man also requested Bible study and baptism. Last night, he was baptised with with ten of his family present. It was his birthday and his New Birth day. Praise the Lord. All this started with criticism in a public restaurant. Criticize me some more.

No comments: