Monday, June 14, 2010

Grace for your spirit June 14, 2010

Grace for your spirit
So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty,but will accomplish what I desire, and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

How many preachers and teachers have completed their lessons with a sigh, thinking they accomplished nothing that day? The prophets and apostles of the Bible while preaching and teaching all their lives, sometimes it seemed like no one was listening. If we wait for the applause of men, we may wait for a long time. Let this passage be a comfort to us all. We need to teach it and let God direct it to its purpose and goal. Paul said it this way, "I planted, Apollos water, and God gave the increase."

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spriit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: