Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grace for your spirit October 21, 2010

Grace for your spirit
and a letter to Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the fortress which is by the temple, for the wall of the city and for the house to which I will go " And the king granted them to me because the good hand of my God was on me. Nehemiah 2:8

It wasn't the right time. There were too many borders to cross. Nehemiah didn't have the resources. He didn't have any help, and he was facing a king that was not his friend. Why did the king help him? Why did the king make arrangements and give Nehemiah his Master Card? Answer: The good hand of his God was on him. They rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in 52 days. As we face our next necessary challenge, if the good hand of God is on us, don't count the obstacles. Count the blessings

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: