Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grace for your spirit November 16, 2010

Grace for your spirit
Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

When I am taking a trip to an unknown place, I want all the help I can get. I get directions, note landmarks, print out MapQuest, and program a GPS. Give me the best road and I will enjoy the trip much more. In my walk of life, I want the best road, and the road straight to my destination. As I travel I wish to consult with the one who knows the way and knows the pitfalls. God's Word is my Spiritual GPS/Mapquest. I don't want to leave home without it.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: