Monday, November 29, 2010

Grace for your spirit November 29, 2010

Grace for your spirit
The one who guards his mouth preserves his life. The one who opens wide his lips comes to ruin. Proverbs 13:3

When I was in elementary school, I stuttered badly. Nothing helped, but one day it just went away. Somebody told me that my mind was working faster than my mouth. That's funny because now I seem to have the opposite problem. Often my mouth moves faster than my mind. It might take a muzzle, it might take a sock, but let's find a way to guard our mouth until our brain is working. It may keep us from ruin and preserve our life. Certainly it will bring glory to God for our lives.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: