Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grace for your spirit January 12, 2011

Grace for your spirit
And Abraham called the name of that place, The Lord will provide, as it is said to this day, "In the mount of the Lord it will be provided." Genesis 22:14

Are we dog Christians or cat Christians? A dog thinks: hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice place to live, pet me, and take care of me. they must be gods. Dogs are happy to please their masters. A cat thinks: hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me a nice place to live, pet me, and take care of me. I must be a god. Cats could care less about pleasing anyone. When the Lord provided Abraham a ram and saved Isaac, Abraham acknowledged God. He could have concluded because of the gift that he was a god. How about us? Do we honor God or do we expect someone to honor us? The way we respond in our life toward the God of heaven will determine what we think, and how we live. I hope our tails are wagging.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: