Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grace for your spirit. March 2, 2012

Grace for your spirit
Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. I Peter 5:7

I will never forget the first time I went out to feed the chickens. I walked through the barnyard dropping the chicken feed as I walked. It wasn't very long until every chicken my grandma had was pecking me to death. I didn't think I would make it out alive. I soon learned that the best way was to throw the chicken feed far away, and watch the chickens run another way. It is a good rule for dealing with our anxiety and cares. If we walk close to our anxiety and our troubles, they will peck us to death. We need to learn to cast our cares far away on to God. He will take care of our troubles because He cares for us and in the mean time they won't peck us to death

No comments: