Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grace for your spirit. May 9, 2012

Grace for your spirit
Then Moses said to God," Behold I am going to the sons of Israel, and I shall say to them, The God of Israel has sent me to you. Now they may say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them?" And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. and He said Thus shall you say to the sons of israel, I AM has sent me to you. Exodus 3:13-14

There are several names in the Hebrew language that translates God. Each name displays another aspect of His nature. The great I AM is the one God chose to give Moses. It is a representation of Jehovah, the ever present, all powerful,, all knowing Lord God. When Moses uttered that name before His people, they knew they were in the presence of great power. I wish we all would have that reverence for Him. When we do, we will follow Him out of our bondage and on to the promised land. May the power of His name, lead us, sustain us, and bring us to His glory.

No comments: