Sunday, October 21, 2012

Grace for your spirit October 22, 2012

Grace for your spirit
But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called 'Today', so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.  Hebrew 3:13

Every day, we all stand at a crossroad in life.  Will we choose to follow the narrow path that leads to eternal life, or the broad way that leads to destruction?  Many times we are influenced by the encouragement we receive from those around us.  The right encouragement at the right time in the right way will help us choose the right path.  The other day I tried a sample of  some Stetson after shave at a store.  I was undecided about the purchase until a young girl working in the produce dept. said to me, "I don't know what you have on, but it sure smells good."  I bought the Stetson immediately.  Let's have a good word ready to encourage while it is still "Today". and encourage the undecided to be the aroma of Christ.

No comments: