Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grace for your spirit November 29,2012

Grace for your spirit
And it came about when He went into the house of one of the leaders of the Pharisees on the Sabbath to eat bread, that they were watching Him closely.  Luke 14:1

Recently I was driving down the highway when I car passed me with a big JESUS bumper sticker on the back.  There was fine print above it and below it that I couldn't read. Out of curiosity, I worked to catch up with them and get behind them. At a stoplight, I got really close to them and it read, "Are you following JESUS this close?"  Well, are we?  How much effort do expend to follow Jesus closely?  Some watch closely to condemn, others follow closely to be faithful disciples.  What do people notice about us?  Do they notice by our lives that we follow closely to be His faithful followers.  That's the reputation I want, don't you?

No comments: