Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Grace for your spirit December 27, 2012

Grace for your spirit
What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me?  I shall lift up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the Lord.  I shall pay my vows to the Lord.  Oh may it be in the presence of all His people.  Psalm 116:12-14

We all need to remember all the benefits we have from the Lord.  He pardons us, redeems us, heals us, satisfied us, and renews us on so many ways.  We need to be thankful children by worshiping and honoring Him with our lives.  We certainly can 't fully repay Him for all His goodness, but we can surely show our gratitude in the way we help others.  One of the best ways is to thank Him is in the presence of people.  May our churches and communities realize that our success comes from the Lord.  Praise the Lord, and let's not keep it a secret.

No comments: