Thursday, January 31, 2013

Grace for your spirit February 1, 2013


Grace for your spirit
Not forsaking our own assembling together, as the habit of some, but encouraging one another;  Hebrews 10:25

Yes I know about the ball game on Sunday.  What time is it again?  I'm not sure if I am going to be able to go or not.  I'll try.  I remember we used to go all the time, but we knew people who were playing back then.  Now I don't know many players and I've kind of lost interest.  Is the team any good this year? It's been a pretty hard week and I may be too tired to go.  I saw on the news last night that there is some bad weather coming in.  One of the kids has the sniffles, and they are prone to pneumonia.  We hate to get them out in the cold.  For the last game, the weather cleared up at the last minute so we went camping instead. I did hear from grandma, but I can't remember if they are coming over this weekend or not.  Have they ever replaced those hard benches at the stadium?  That public address announcer sure is loud. He hurts my ears.  How long does the game last anyway?  It seems like it gets longer all the time.  Do I want you to buy tickets for me?  No, I don't think so.  If I don't get there, that money would just be wasted.  Thanks for the reminder.  I'll try and see you there.  Sound familiar?

No comments: