Monday, February 18, 2013

grace for your spirit February 19, 2013


Grace for your spirit
You are My friends if you do whatsoever I command you.  John 15:14

Jesus developed a friendship relationship with disciples. Their friendship lasted because they stayed in touch, and were sensitive to one another's needs. I remember some of the friends I had in school, and at graduation exercises we told each other we would remain friends, staying in touch.  Did you do that?  How's is that going for you?  We call, write, facebook for a while, and then one day as interests change we slip away. If we were on facebook with Jesus, would He de-friend us?  Last Sunday at church services we sang, "What A Friend We Have In Jesus".  I wondered, are we singing the truth?  Let's keep that friendship fresh starting righ now.

-- 

No comments: