Thursday, August 22, 2013

Grace for your spirit August 22, 2013

Grace for your spirit
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves, do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.  Philippians 2:3-4

I once had a gym membership.  I never felt welcome there.  If felt half the people didn't care if I was there, but the other half wished I wasn't. I don't know if that was entirely true, but that's what I perceived from their actions.  As a result, I found someplace else to go where I was uplifted.  Could anyone feel this way about their attendance at our church services?  Believe me, if we will consider others as more important than ourselves and look our for their interests, it will show. Remember, no one cares what we know, until they know we care.

No comments: