Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Grace for your spirit July 28, 2015

Grace for your spirit
And He said "Who told you that you were naked?  Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"   The man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.  Genesis 3:11-12

Adam, Eve, and God had the perfect fellowship in the Garden of Eden. They could live transparent lives because there was no sin in them. Their community was destroyed in one day by the devil.  When they chose the devil over God, and Adam blamed that woman, and God, the sweet fellowship was shattered.  Now they were naked and afraid.  Our marriage, our family, and our church community, can live in perfect harmony until sin destroys it.  When we can no longer be honest with God and each other, we avoid everyone.  Jesus can restore our fellowship when we trust in Him.  He is able.  Let's not miss that opportunity.

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Pastor so good to know you through your daily devotional " GRACE FOR YOUR SPIRIT". I am so glad to go through the devotion of 28th July. I am blessed by your devotion. I am also so glad to know that you have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 28 years. I am also in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the ove of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from yuur chruch to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God willing I will be in the States in the month of August/ September and will be so glad to visit you and share with you more about the opportunity for the young people as well as about the ministry to the poorest of poor in the slums of Mumbai. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.