Friday, February 2, 2018

Grace for your spirit 2-2-18

Grace for your spirit
Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, For he said, "God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father's household."  He named the second Ephraim, For he said, "God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction."  Genesis 41:51-52

Remember Joseph ? Betrayed by his brothers as a teenager, sold into captivity, accused, abused and seemingly forgotten.  Through his faithfulness God gave him victory and his dream interpretation saved the world from starvation.  The names of his children are a testimony of how he felt about his past. He forgot about it and gave God the glory for all his victories.  What is our testimony?  Can God get the glory for our lives, or are we pining over what could-a, should-a, would-a been?  With God's grace let's look forward and have a great day.

No comments: